"I'm going to be the Endurance Champion. That's right. You're looking at him right here."
Isaac David Hainley
|Endurance: Tehachapi, 3rd place|
Isaac is the youngest of three children of Matt and June Hainley.
Big-time jock Isaac plays soccer, baseball, football and basketball (he was named most valuable player). He also made the varsity tennis team after playing the sport for only one week! Being such a quick study will surely be a strength on Endurance. When not on the sports field, Isaac plays drums and the piano.
In Blocked, the Green Team battled with Gray throughout the second half of the challenge, but ended up winning, due to their teamwork.
Portrayal & RelationshipsEdit
Isaac was considered one of the strongest contestants on the show. As a result, Green won the majority of the missions that season. Isaac is also loyal contestant who would protect his friends.
- "I'm going to be the Endurance Champion. That's right. You're looking at him right here." (confessional) (Hang 5)
- "Let's play guess who I am." (screams) "Yeah, Jeszie, that's you." (Hang 5)
- "I'm not going to allow Jeszie to have her way today." (Hang 5)
- "The Green Team is the only team that hasn't been sent up to Temple yet." (to Franke) Cubed
Isaac graduated from Central Catholic High in 2008, and attended the University of Southern California.
- Isaac's fight with Jeszie was one of the top 10 Endurance moments from the first 4 seasons on the Discovery Kids website.
- Isaac's friendship with Amelia became one of the most high-profile Endurance relationships.
- Isaac shares some similarities with E6 contestant Will Cuddy:
- Both of them were on the Green Team.
- Both of them were from the same region in Oregon (Isaac is from Portland, while Will is from Beaverton, which is seven miles west of Portland)
- Both were part of the strongest team of their respective seasons, though neither of them won.
- Both made it to the final three.
- Isaac's life-long dream is to go to Africa and dance with the natives.
Please do not upload personal images of the contestant unless you have received permission.